“I’m passionate about supporting the Discern team so they can develop and thrive and in turn provide great service to our clients.”
Genny Bundesen is the HR Director at Discern Health. She provides leadership to ensure that Discern continues to be a rewarding place to work that attracts and retains great talent. Genny’s areas of focus are performance management, workforce planning and recruiting, compensation and benefits, professional development, employee relations, and compliance.
Prior to joining Discern, Genny gained 12 years of HR experience at professional services firms with experience in performance management, coaching and development, employee relations, deployment, forecasting, and recruiting. She also has experience in clinical social work and program management.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance management
- Coaching and development
- Employee relations
- Master of Social Work – University of Maryland Baltimore
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting) – University of Notre Dame
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical (LCSW-C)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Baltimore, MD