Rachael Peroutky is a Senior Project Manager at Discern Health. She has served as the primary researcher for measure development and quality improvement projects related to diabetes, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, and heart failure. Rachael has experience engaging with health care stakeholders through workshop meetings, interviews, and webinars. In addition, Rachael has supported the development, drafting, and graphic design of strategic reports for multiple clients.
Prior to joining Discern, Rachael participated in the Johns Hopkins Pro-Bono Consulting team while completing her master’s degree. At the School for International Training, Rachael performed qualitative research on the impact of microfinance on global health to assess how various business structures contribute to depth of outreach. She has experience evaluating the design and implementation of health policies in domestic and global contexts.
Areas of Expertise
- Landscape assessment and care model development for chronic conditions
- Strategic report development and graphic design
- Medical Legal Review submission for public documents
- MSPH, Health Policy and Management – Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- BA, Political Science and International Relations – Carleton College
- Baltimore, MD