Tess Donckels joined Discern Health in 2018. As a Senior Project Manager, she contributes to quantitative and qualitative health care projects, including measure development to improve quality of care in chronic disease. Tess also supports the creation of novel population health products that close gaps in care and reduce time to diagnosis.
Prior to joining Discern Health, Tess performed health policy analysis for the Bloomberg American Health Initiative while earning her MSPH. Previously, she worked as a Research Associate at Seattle Children’s Research Institute and the University of Washington, where she carried out decision-making and addiction neuroscience research.
Areas of Expertise
- Measure development and gap identification
- Analytic health care research
- Quality of care in comorbid and chronic diseases
- MSPH, Health Policy – Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- BS, Neurobiology – University of Washington
- Baltimore, MD