Organizations aimed at engaging, educating, and promoting the interests of key health care stakeholder groups continue to play an essential role in the US value-based care environment. Discern Health partners with these clients to pursue strategies that enhance care quality and patient outcomes while promoting organizational goals. By understanding and applying health care policy, conducting and disseminating health services research, and engaging with the broader health care landscape, we help convert evidence into real-world insights and strategies.
Discern offers the following solutions to help associations, professional societies, and advocacy organizations effectively engage in the value-based care environment:
- Providing targeted updates on health care policy, quality, and other drivers of change in the health care landscape
- Monitoring the quality environment for measure gaps and opportunities for specific clinical areas, patient populations, or provider groups
- Designing and implementing innovative quality improvement initiatives, pilots, and research studies
- Generating evidence, analyzing data, and providing strategic recommendations to support quality and advocacy initiatives
- Writing white papers, issue briefs, blogs, and comment letters
- Developing and delivering educational resources, including virtual learning programs
- Creating data dashboards that highlight performance on measures and/or participation in value-based payment
- Recommending and facilitating innovative opportunities and partnerships
- Supporting convening and coalition building
To learn more, download our capabilities statement here.