Top-performing health care organizations understand that value-based care is a transformational force in the industry. Life sciences companies such as pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers are adapting their business models by implementing value and quality strategies that meet the demands of changing regulations, evolving science, new care delivery methods, and shifting patient priorities.
Discern Health specializes in helping life sciences companies analyze how performance measures and innovative payment models shape the market for their products. Throughout a product’s life cycle, Discern identifies opportunities to enhance its value propositions for patients, providers, and payers.
Our solutions for life sciences companies include:
- Monitoring the quality environment for measure gaps and opportunities for a specific product or clinical area
- Demonstrating market need and product value for patients and providers through innovative research design, return-on-investment models, and data analytics
- Understanding behavior incentives for change in access, care, and treatment for specific therapeutic areas
- Conducting ecosystem analyses to support internal strategy development and discussions with customers
- Educating sales forces about key quality and value-based concepts and challenges facing their customers
- Building internal systems and leadership teams to coordinate multidisciplinary value-based care initiatives
- Developing partnerships with external stakeholders through contracting models that reward better patient outcomes and value
- Creating data dashboards that highlight provider and plan performance on measures and participation in value-based payment to support business development efforts
To learn more about Discern’s life sciences solutions, download our capabilities statement here.